I haven't written one of these posts in a few weeks so I thought I'd update you. My life has been pretty boring actually so I don't know what I'm going to write.
- Remember I had an interview at Falmouth University? I wrote a whole post about it. Well the following day they offered me a conditional. In the prospectus, they said they wanted 220 UCAS points (Which would work out as CCD) but on the letter they sent me, they want me to get a B in English and Media. I have conditionals for all my choices but they all want me to get a B in English which is going to be hard. I don't think I'm going to get into University and don't know what I'm going to do with my life.
- I'm behind on my Media coursework and English coursework. I need to take my own photos for my Media magazine to get a good grade. I don't have many friends and am not close to any guys who are suitable to take photos of (Need a guy on the cover of my magazine). Also, my sister has only just agreed to have her photo taken for a few of the pages. English... I've transcribed 3 out of 4 films but have had trouble downloading the 4th (Beauty and The Beast) because our internet connection went. This has delayed me transcribing it, delaying me creating the data graphs, delaying me writing the essay that has to be in Friday. I'm going to have to ask for more time.
- My friend got us Lee Evans tickets for August. I've never been to see someone famous (Have never even been to a concert :() so I'm excited!
- As well as saving up to pay for the ticket, I have to save up for a sixth form leavers hoodie, May Ball dress, shoes etc...
- I need to make my blog more personal and I know people like OOTDs and FOTDS. I hate having my photo taken and have boring clothes but I am going to try and do an OOTD/FOTD once a week (The next week is going to be super busy so I'll have to see if I can do one).
A few photos I've found from weheartit: