Wednesday 19 January 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!

It's my 18th birthday today! I can now use dating sites and enter scamming competitions (Not that I want to, it's just nice to think I can if I wanted!).
I'm not doing much for my birthday, just having a Chinese with the family.
I have a triple cheesecake tower birthday cake (I like cheesecake!) (Top layer: Banoffee, middle layer: Strawberry, bottom layer: Blackberry. I thought I would have two berry ones as the banoffee will be so sweet.) and a large chocolate cake for the people who don't like cheesecake so I'm sure I will be eating cake for the next week!

My nan also made me these:
Caramel slices! One of my favourites :) They were made in her bakery but she made them herself.

I will be posting either tonight or tomorrow showing you my cheesecake birthday cake and the pressies I have received :)

Last but certainly not least is you lovely lot. I wanted to get to 500 blog followers by my 18th and I have well and truly surpassed that and am now on 509! In the last few weeks (Even before I set the target) I have gained over 30 followers! So hello to you all! I hope you stay :)
Thank you to everyone who reads my blog :)


x

30 comments:

  1. Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a fantastic 18th :-) enjoy all that Yummy cheesecakey goodness :-) i love cheesecake too!! hehe x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove cheesecake! Oreo cheesecake! I need to visit Cheesecake Factory now. :s I don't have a sweet tooth but I really like cheesecake! lol.

    I wish you a pleasant birthday, doll! <3 Show us the presents! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday hun, really like the sound of the cheesecake birthday cake xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday :D Have a fab day! Those caramel slices look lovely and the cheesecake birthday cake sounds yum! I really fancy a Chinese right now D: haha! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a lovely day and enjoy celebrating. Those caramel slices look so yummy! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy 18th! hope all your wishes come true :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday, hope you have a lovely day. I love cheesecake too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that sounds like my kinda birthday cake!!
    happy birthday :)

    sarahbox04.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday!!!! Hope you have a great day! :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Birthday darling!! Have a great day. My mum will be uber jealous of your cheesecake cake! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday!!! Hope your have a great day and make sure you eat lots of cake, very jealous! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Birthday :). Those shortcakes look amazing, home made yum :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy birthday honey! and may all your wishes come true! you're such a sweet little lady, i always love to read what you've been up to!
    have fun today and make the most of it! :P

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hope you had an amazing birthday, enjoy your cakes!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy Birthday!
    The caramel slices look tasty and your birthday cheesecake sounds fab too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! Have a great day today. Those caramel slices look scrummy! I look forward to seeing all of your pressies.
    zoe x
    My blog, DiamondSolitaire

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy Birthday!! omg this looks delicious. Great blog!! Now following you here, and on bloglovin'

    www.lovelywanderlust.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy Birthday! Hope you have a great day and get some nice presents! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday :) I'm getting serious food envy of those caramel slices lol.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congratulations! Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Happy birthday ♥
    Have a great day :)

    alltheprettystuff.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Happy 18th Birthday, the cake sounds yummy!!

    Sadie x

    http://brandnewbutterflywings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Can I blame you for my sudden want to eat caramel slices? I think so ;) Happy 18th! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  24. a very happy birthday :) hope you have a lovely day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Happy belated Birthday girl :) Those caramel slices look yummy! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric