Thursday, 30 December 2010
Tuesday, 28 December 2010
Monday, 27 December 2010
Saturday, 25 December 2010
Thursday, 23 December 2010
Tuesday, 21 December 2010
Extracts vanilla body butter is organic, sustainably sourced & fairtrade.'
This isn't the cheapest body butter, but it's cheaper than The Body Shop and it's a price I'm happy to pay.The two things I look for in a body butter are: it has to smell delicious and the consistency has to be thick. Vanilla is my favourite scent, so obviously I adore the smell. It's very sweet, maybe too overpowering for some, but I personally love it. The consistency is very thick; if I run my finger over it, no product is picked up. I have to run my finger over it quite forcefully, which I don't mind because I love thick body butters. It moisturises well, I've never come across a body butter or lotion that doesn't moisturise well. It also sinks into your skin well. I think it's a bonus that the products from the Boots Extracts range are fairtrade.
I love this body butter and would definitely choose this brand over The Body Shop. I've also got their Cocoa Butter body butter, which smells like chocolate, is just as thick and deeply moisturises.
Boots are doing a gift set which includes 5 50ml Boots Extracts body butters. This is £10 and on my wish list (Will be even better if it's in the Christmas/January sale!)
Saturday, 18 December 2010
Friday, 17 December 2010
- It's finally snowed in the South West! It was coming down heavy earlier but has now stopped. We should have a lot more tomorrow morning.
- My new loves. These are my Newlook '32in Crinkle Skinny Jean' £19.99. I'm not sure what colour I have but I think they're either Klein Blue or Blue Pattern. The picture does not do them justice at all! They're not crinkly on the knees, that's just where I've been wearing them.
- This is what one of my best friends Kelly got me for Christmas. It is a Poinsettia, the leaves turn red at Christmas/Winter time. I love it :) I now have 9 plants in my windowsill haha
- Another friend got me the most useful Christmas present. She knows I want to paint my room so she got me paint and painting accessories ^. The paint is with her at the moment because it was too heavy to bring in!
- We had a student from Plymouth University (My first choice) come in and talk to us, basically about everything. It scared me to death and I didn't want to go Uni, but afterwards I spoke to her and asked questions, which made me feel better :)
- Falmouth University is the one University I haven't heard from yet (The rest giving me conditionals) and they want to do an interview. I am terrified as I haven't done one before. All the other Universities didn't need to interview me.
- I am now on Christmas holidays which normally is a good time but this year I have to revise for my January exams and do my Media coursework. I'm planning on doing 2-3 hours of revision each day. I'm so annoyed with Media because it's getting in the way of my revision.
There are two things I look for in a shower gel and they are: To have a delicious scent and to lather well. Vanilla is my favourite scent so this definitely has the first quality, it smells amazing! Even if this shower gel didn't lather well, I think I would still buy it because the scent is that good. Luckily though, this does lather well. I'm sat here smelling yummy and feeling soft :)
Other fragrances include: Lemon Cheesecake, Strawberry Sundae, Coconut Creme and Mint Candy. I'm definitely going to re-purchase and try the other scents.
Monday, 13 December 2010
Sunday, 12 December 2010
Radisson Blu hotels are running a competition for a chance to win trips away and vouchers!
All you have to do is go to http://www.radissonbluquiz.com/en/ and take part in the quiz. If you're good at trivia and geography, you'll find this easy. You only have to answer 3 questions and it's so quick to do. You have to be at least 18 to enter.
I must admit, I’m not too good with geography, but the pictures the questions provide are very helpful and even if I didn’t get them all right, I was still entered into the competition with a chance to win :)
Weekly, until January 3rd, Radisson Blu are giving away a weekend for two at one of the following wonderful Radisson hotels: Milan, Madrid, Berlin, Helsinki or Hamburg.
But there's even more of an incentive to swot up on your European geography! Contestants who get all three answers correct are entered into a prize draw to win one of 1000 Radisson Blu giftcards over the campaign period. These include:
· 860 worth €20
· 120 worth €50
· 20 worth €100
I'm definitely going to enter because I haven't been to many places; France and Holland to be precise. Holland was fantastic, I went with the school so we really got to explore the sites. One day, we hopped over to Germany and went to Phantasialand. It was amazing! One of the best theme parks I've ever been to and I totally recommend it. I think it's 10x better than Alton Towers. I love culture and exploring what a country has to offer, rather than sun bathing and relaxing. I hope that one day in my life I will be able to go to Milan, and with this competition, I may have the chance. Italy is one of the places I would love to go, because it's country and culture has so much to offer. I also love a bit of spaghetti bolognese and pizza ;)
Where would you love to go?
Share hosted by Wikio