Wednesday 12 December 2012

Nails of the Week: Illamasqua Creator

Photobucket Photobucket

Illamasqua's Creator is so different to anything I have in my collection - It's black! I really do like it though. Surprisingly, this is opaque in two coats, has a fairly smooth finish, and doesn't stain.
Even though I adore this polish, I would never pay the £13.50 price tag. I bought it for £3.50 with an ASOS code. As an affordable alternative, I would suggest buying a plain black nail polish and adding a glitter top coat. 
Once this starts to chip, I'm going to add a flakies top coat (I have Nubar 2010 and GOSH Rainbow), which should look amazing.
Also, I've just bought the Models Own ASOS Exclusive nail polish. It looks so pretty! I used to dislike glitters, but now I can't get enough of them. I'm not a fan of really chunky monkey ones though - I like them to apply evenly and be opaque within a few coats.
I think I should limit how many nail polishes I buy in 2013...

3 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric