Sunday 6 April 2014

Superdrug Face & Bikini Wax Strips


I started waxing my upper lip a couple of years ago when I noticed the hair in blog photos. To be fair, it was only noticeable in close up shots with the flash on, but I decided to remove it anyway. I was surprised at how soft and smooth my skin felt afterwards, and makeup applied better, so I carried on doing so. Up until recently, I was using some wax strips I'd won in a giveaway years ago. They finally ran out, though, so I went on the hunt for more. I came across the Superdrug Face & Bikini Wax Strips for £4.29 or 2 for £5. They come with 20 strips (10 face to face) and 2 finishing wipes. They remove the small hairs well and don't leave my skin aggravated, and that's all I look for when it comes to waxing. I'll be buying them again, but will still be looking out for others to try!

Do you have any wax strip recommendations?

1 comment:

  1. I'd try these if I wasn't scarred (mentally and a little physically!) from using them in the past x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric