Saturday 17 December 2011

Someday Summary

Hello! I haven't written one of these in a while because my life has consisted of assignments and shopping...

Lets see... I had my hair cut yesterday for the first time in... eight months I think. My hair is now three inches shorter :) It's still fairly long though and in my lower back region.
I've completely finished my Christmas shopping now. I normally finish in October, so I'm very late this year! I was baking my extended family shortbread, but decided against it and then had trouble finding them presents they'd like!
Speaking of shopping; the January sales will be commencing soon! My sister and I are going in town on the 27th December. I'm going to make sure I'm comfortable, have food and water at hand and have my own shopper bag with me, so I don't have to carry around multiple carrier bags.
I have a practical for media to do over Christmas, so I've booked out one of the University's fancy cameras. All I know is that it is a Nikon. I'm going to take advantage of it and take a lot of photos for my blog :) I used it last night for the first time and here is how the photos turned out: 


Jessie (she's not old and grey; that's her colouring!)

Shadow

Cleo

Considering the lighting wasn't great and it was my first time using it, I think the photos came out OK!

Rare Smartie!

I finally have some bulbs for my lamp! The lamp was £10 from Tesco. I've had the flower magnet that is on it for eight years and I love it. The bedding is also from Tesco and was £13.

x

5 comments:

  1. Your pets are so cute, got to love taking photos with an SLR :) I wish I had all my Christmas shopping done... I'm having a nightmare with it at the moment :(

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could finish my Christmas shopping in October! Then I could save for the sales haha. A January sales haul perhaps? ;) you always get the bargains! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cute animal pictures!!! I love cleo :-) Interesting looking smartie! :-D Just to let you know.... I have nominated you for the Versatile blogger award! Click the link for more info!

    I apologise if you have already been nominated! But you obviously deserve two :-p

    http://lovelettersandsnippets.blogspot.com/

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exicted for the January sales! Hopefully some bargains to be had! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The picture 'rare smartie' made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric