Thursday 19 April 2012

Outfit of the Day

White long sleeved top - H&M
Dusky pink scarf - Tesco
Indigo skinny jeans - Primark
Brown ankle boots - Office

My camera cannot handle dim lighting, so apologies for the quality of the photos! I'm not showing you swatches or anything though, so I don't think it matters too much.
The top is quite thick and great quality; I'm definitely going to buy more! Especially considering they're only £7.99. A scarf can make a simple outfit look a lot less boring. Seeing as most of my outfits are boring, I'm on the look out for more! Over this outfit, I wore my khaki green coat, which is from Asda.
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Louise xo

2 comments:

  1. yeeey your doing more outfits of the day! I really like the scarf and the jeans xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) This is the only scarf I've been wearing lately. I'm on the look out for more! I'm going to make sure I store them properly, too, and not just shove them in the depths of my wardrobe! x

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric