Saturday 4 August 2012

The Body Shop Coconut Beautifying Oil


The Body Shop Coconut Beautifying Oil 100ml - £9

After trying the Palmer's Moisturising Body Oil (Review can be found here), I just had to try another. I had been looking at The Body Shop ones for a while, so when an offer came along, I added the coconut variety to my basket. This body oil is very similar to the Palmer's one. It absorbs into my skin incredibly well and doesn't leave a greasy residue (Body oils seem to be less oily than body butters!). It's less greasy than the Palmer's one, which is good, but it doesn't leave my skin as soft and moisturised. It still does a better job than some of my body butters though. The scent is amazing - It smells just like coconut and reminds me of Summer.
£9 for 100ml is expensive, especially when the Palmer's one is £5 for 250ml, but The Body Shop always have offers on, so you will never have to pay the full price of £9. At the moment, The Body Shop's body products are 40% off, making the body oils £5.40. 
If you want a cocoa butter scented body oil, I would favour Palmer's over The Body Shop's, but if you would like another scent, I would definitely have a look at what The Body Shop have to offer. They offer a range of scents, such as mango, strawberry, sweet lemon, pink grapefruit and more.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds really lovely! I've been liking using body oils as well :) they sink in really well and aren't too oily- oh the irony aha! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've heard a lot of positives about this product! im so keen on trying it now!
    mango sounds like it would smell delicious hehe!
    Krissy xoxo ~

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric