Sunday 11 November 2012

Nails of the Week: Essie Bikini So Teeny

Natural light

Flash

Another nail polish post! Sick of them? Then don't read them ;)
Essie's Bikini So Teeny is a cornflower blue with tiny specks of silver glitter in (they are barely noticeable on the nails though). The formula is pretty good, taking an average two coats to become opaque. The wide brush made the streaks minimal, but some were still detected on the first coat, like most nail polishes.
If you would like to buy this colour, it is currently available on the Fragrance Direct website for just £1.99. I can't see it being available for long, so hurry!

10 comments:

  1. This colour really suits you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this from there :') Along with a few other bits. It suits you!

    Lizzums x
    http://benebelle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour. I absolutely adore cornflower blue!
    How this is available for £1.99 I don't understand?! I think I might just have to get it.

    Charlotte xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. your nails are perfect and the colour is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been lusting after this for so long and everytime I see it I want it just a little more, who cares if it's autumn!

    Midnight Violets Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've got this on now with Models Own Jack Frost over the top. It's actually gorgeous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! ordered it yesterday, excited for it arrive now! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous color!!! Love the color!!!

    New follower here!
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found your blog dear. Love your nails, amazing color!

    Hope you'll visit me, I will be so grateful :)
    Kisses, Elena

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this colour :) Your nails are so nice! xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric