Tuesday 16 April 2013

Fragrance Direct Order

Sally Hansen Himalayan Blue £1.49, Rimmel Coralicious 99p, Astor 070 x2 75p, Astor 086 75p, Astor 112 75p, Astor 119 x2 75p

Grace Cole Peach & Pear Hand Wash 500ml £2.50

If you haven't already guessed, I love Fragrance Direct. I didn't realise how much I order from there until I looked at my order history the other day! Just so you know, half of the nail polishes above are for my sister's birthday (in August...). I love the Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure nail polish brushes, so whenever they have new stock, I add one (or more) to my basket. I already own a couple of coral shades, but I'm always drawn to the colour, so couldn't resist Rimmel's Coralicious for just 99p. The Astor polishes are the main components of this order. I had never heard of the brand before, but apparently it's a budget Spanish brand. It's blogged about very little, which made searching for swatches very difficult, especially because the polishes don't have names! The bottles are only 6ml, but I never finish a nail polish anyway, and they were only 75p! How beautiful is 070? I've been after a blue like this for a while. I let my sister have this one early, and it took 2-3 coats to become opaque, which is quite good. I already own a couple of berry shades similar to 086, but I love the colour so much. The bright red/coral (112) is another one of my sister's, and so is 119. The second 119 is mine, and, again, I own 1 or 2 shades similar, but it's pretty. I then added the Grace Cole Peach & Pear hand wash to my basket. After using The Body Shop's Vineyard Peach shower gel, I have been loving all things peach scented. This isn't as nice of the Vineyard Peach shower gel (I don't think anything will ever be), but it's subtle, and smells like peaches and pears (you don't say?!).



I have a browse through Fragrance Direct once or twice a week to look at the new stock. I usually keep up to date with the nail polishes and lipsticks. Do you like Fragrance Direct? Have you placed an order recently?

5 comments:

  1. I love fragrance direct too - the astor polishes look really pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely things! Fragrance direct is becoming a bit of an addiction for me.. just too many bargains!!
    Carrie
    xxxx
    http://carriebrighton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My sister is a crazy nail art lover!

    Check out my Blog: Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    - Kelly. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this website, great haul x

    www.hannahheartss.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll take all of those peach and pink colors. I haven't used that online shop before, I thought it was only for The UK...just check and apparently not! Going to have a look now!

    Little Red Umbrellas

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric