Thursday 20 March 2014

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream


At the weekend, my lovely sister surprised me with the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Buttercream. I'd wanted it for months, but didn't want to part with £10.50 (and not even the 3 for 2 deals persuaded me). My sister nabbed this on eBay (brand new) for just £4.69 including P&P, which made me even happier when she told me because I love a bargain! So, there are three things I look for in a body butter. 1. It has to smell incredible. The scent of a body butter is important to me because it's not being washed off. 2. It has to absorb into the skin quickly because I don't want to be left feeling greasy. 3. It must moisturise, obviously. The Sugar Crush Body Buttercream knocks the first one out of the park. It smells like lime cheesecake. Need I say any more? It also absorbs into the skin well. I'll generously moisturise an area of my body, and by the time I've moisturised another area, there's no residue present. It also moisturises well, but I've never come across a body butter that doesn't. It pairs nicely with my Sugar Crush Body Wash (review here), and I'm tempted to get the scrub to complete the collection. On a side note, I know whether I like a body butter after the first use, and I've used this 4/5 times, so my opinions are unlikely to change. It's facial products that I like to use for weeks before reviewing.

Are you a fan of the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush range?

4 comments:

  1. This stuff smells amazing, I would definitely recommend the scrub, I have all 3 items and they work so well together :)

    Sally
    http://salificent89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to use this as a treat after a long soak in the shower, it's so lovely. Haven't used all three together but this is lovely on it's own.

    Mel

    http://meljwills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to use this as a treat after a long soak in the shower, it's so lovely. Haven't used all three together but this is lovely on it's own.

    Mel

    http://meljwills.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this body butter. You should definitely go for the scrub - In my opinion it smells a little bit better too (although they are very *very* similar!)

    http://meltedglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric