Thursday 1 May 2014

The Body Shop Products Currently in My Routine


I've never considered myself a devoted fan of The Body Shop, but when looking at the brand's products in my routine, it looks like I am!

When applying my makeup in the morning, I use the All-in-One Face Base in 02 (£14) to reduce any shine and add a little coverage. As you can see, it's very well loved and I already have a back up in my draw! A more recent product of mine is the Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 02 Fair Matte (£13, review here). It's a light, matte bronzer that adds natural warmth to your face. It does need building up, though, so am considering trying a darker shade and using a lighter hand.

Before I leave the house, I spritz myself with one of the Body Mists (£7.50). I have six of these, but the two I'm using most at the moment are the Mango and Vineyard Peach (review here) ones. The Vineyard Peach one is a new product, and I love it so much already.

Throughout the day, especially after getting off the bus, I like to sanitise my hands. I'm currently using the Coconut Hand Cleanse Gel (£2.50, review here), which is summer in a bottle.

I shower in the evenings, and have multiple shower gels on the go. One of them is the Vineyard Peach Shower Gel (£4, review here). It smells like the rest of the range and I already have a back up of this, too. I've been using the Aqua Ultra Fine Bath Lily (£2) to apply it, which is great. It's softer than others I've used and creates a rich lather. I know some people hate these because they're a great home for spiders, but I've thankfully never found any in mine!

I've been using the Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter (£12, review here) and Silky Cleansing Oil (£10, review here) to remove my makeup and cleanse my face. I love them, and will more than likely repurchase both!

I've been trying to moisturise more after the shower, so have been using the Vineyard Peach and Raspberry Body Butters (£13). I have these two, and Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Body Buttercream, on the go at the same time because I don't want them to go bad before I get round to using them. I've had to throw a couple out before because I forgot about them and they started to smell funny.

Two other products that I use, and aren't photographed, are the Organic Cotton Rounds (£2.50) and Paddle Bamboo Hairbrush (£8). The cotton rounds stay together better than others, so you don't need to use as many. I've used the paddle brush for years and it does its job perfectly.


I've given the full prices of the products, but I've never paid these. I usually buy them when there's a sale or 40-50% off! What are your favourite The Body Shop products?

9 comments:

  1. You're beating my VP collection by a shower gel atm ;)! I smell like a peach big time today - used the body butter and body spray this morning, haha. Have you tried their Vitamin E Cream Cleanser? I've been using it on rotation with the cleansing butter and really like it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be smelling similar tonight after slathering myself in the body butter! Ah, peach love. No, I haven't, but just looked it up and can see it being mine after their next discount code! I love their Vitamin E range. I used to use the Facial Cleansing Bar, Moisture Cream, Intense Moisture Cream, and Facial Mist religiously. Stopped using the creams after getting dry, sore patches a couple times after using them, though. They may not have been the culprits, but I'm scared to use them now just in case they were!

      Delete
    2. Mmm peach love indeed! Hmm, weird! My skin started reacting badly to their Vitamin E Creamy Exfoliator after a few tubes and ended up with sore patches too, but it's still okay with the creams *touch wood*!

      Delete
  2. I am so obsessed with The Body Shop, especially when they always have money off offers!
    So happy they've released a peach body mist too, by far the best scent! Can't express my love enough for the camomile range too! The Vitamin E Serum in Oil is amazing! (:

    Love from Ellis / ELRBX.COM XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't help but gasp when I saw the body mist on the website, I was so surprised! Yeah, the Vineyard Peach, Camomile, and Vitamin E ranges are my favourites :) Will add the oil to my list of things to try!

      Delete
  3. I love The Body Shop products but haven't tried the Vineyard Peach range yet… must do this very soon!

    At the moment I am using the Honeymania shower gel and the Satsuma shower gel and body butter. It smells so fresh I love it!

    Sally x
    http://salificent89.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing! My favourite scent they do :)
      I'll have to dig out my mini Satsuma body butter because it'll be great for spring/summer!

      Delete
  4. I love The Body Shop body butters, they're my favourite!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the Body Shop stuff, as I am a customer of O2 I always wait till there is a priority moment so I can have a bigger shop and get some money off!

    Laura- DemandBeauty xo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric