Wednesday 12 November 2014

Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara just £3.60 at Superdrug (for one day only!)


I know a lot of people are fans of this mascara, so thought I'd inform you of this fantastic deal. The Bourjois Volume 1 Seconde Mascara is just £3.60 for the next day on superdrug.com, instead of £9.99. Not only this, but it's also included in the current 3 for 2 on cosmetics deal, so you're able to buy three for just £2.40 each. It's also triple points on cosmetics and free delivery for those with a beauty card (otherwise delivery is £3 or free when you spend over £10).

I recently included this mascara in an empties and said I found it a little too clumpy in the beginning, but liked it after. I wasn't going to repurchase, but it's definitely worth the money at this price!

You can find the offer here. Let me know if you buy one (or three!).

UPDATE: It's now sold out on Superdrug, but you can get it on Feel Unique for £3.60 here (limited time!).

2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing x but its sold out :(

    nawaxiuke.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame :( I thought it would sell out quickly, but not that quickly!

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric