Saturday 1 November 2014

The Body Shop Purchases


The Body Shop currently have a sale and 40% off (when don't they?), so thought I'd repurchase a staple and try a couple other bits. I was quite restrained this time! I was tempted to buy another Camomile Cleansing Butter and the entire Frosted Cranberry range, but really need to use what I have first!

All in One Face Base in 02 - RRP £14, paid £8.40
This is my 4th one of these, and I love it. It has a little coverage and a velvety smooth, matte finish.

Vineyard Peach Body Scrub - RRP £12.50, sale price £6.50, paid £3.90
The one thing my stash is missing is body scrub because I normally just use exfoliating gloves. I love the rest of the Vineyard Peach range, so thought I'd give this a go (especially for the price!).

Frosted Cranberry Hand Cream - RRP £3.50, paid £2.10
I think the new Frosted Cranberry range is the same as the old Cranberry Joy one, or at least very similar. It's amazing. I thought I'd just get the hand cream for now, since it's something I've started using a lot in my job. The seasonal products that have just been released (Frosted Cranberry, Glazed Apple, and Vanilla Brulee) aren't actually included in the 40% off promotion, but it was applied to everything at the till. I'm not complaining!

I never used to buy products in store because I didn't realise the codes could be used at the tills. Even though you can get cash back online, I think I prefer being able to smell and swatch the products available. Have you bought anything from The Body Shop recently?

2 comments:

  1. I love The Body Shop bargains. I'm really keen to try the Peach Scrub!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cranberry hand cream sounds lovely. I generally buy the lip balm and wear it over Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric