Wednesday 17 December 2014

Boots Star Gift - No7 Ultimate Collection


The last Star Gift leading up to Christmas is the No7 Ultimate Collection. It's better than half price at £37, down from £75. They've annoyingly increased the price from last year, but you still get £124.45 worth (the box says 'over £130 worth', but I've worked it out to be £124.45). I bought this for the Protect and Perfect Intense creams, which are £23 and £24 on their own. I'm also intrigued to try the rest of the contents in the smaller box. I'm thinking about leaving the products in the larger box and giving as a present, possibly for Mother's Day.

In the No7 Ultimate Collection, you receive:
Protect and Perfect Intense Day Cream - £23
Protect and Perfect Intense Night Cream - £24
Protect and Perfect Intense Hand Cream - £10.50
Beautiful Skin Dry Skin Rescue - £12
Lovely Lashes Mascara in Black - £12.95
BB Lips Beauty Balm in Ballerina - £9
Blissful Body Wash - £7.50
Beautiful Skin Cleansing Lotion - £9.50
Sumptuous Bath Soak - £7.50
Completely Quenched Body Lotion - £8.50

I think this would make a great last minute Christmas gift, especially because it's packaged so beautifully. Or you can buy it for yourself, like I did!

4 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty set. I love the packaging. They would make a great mothers day present x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this last year (or was it the year before? No I'm sure it was last year!) when it was the half price gift and I have to admit I have most of it left. No7 are ok as a brand, but just ok really, it just doesn't excite me very much x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love No7. I got there advent calendar and its lovely. This set looks pretty good. I like the look of the top smaller box in particular! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. woow this looks really interesting. say would you like to follow each other? keep in touch ANotSoSecretLife

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric