Wednesday 3 December 2014

The Body Shop Hand Creams (Including New Christmas Scents, Frosted Cranberry and Vanilla Brulee)


My hands go through a lot more now that I've left uni and started work, so I've found a new appreciation for hand cream. The ones from Figs & Rouge are some of my favourites, but I'm really liking these from The Body Shop. 

Like the Figs & Rouge ones, they're not greasy in the slightest, but still leave your hands feeling moisturised. Unsurprisingly, I bought the Mango one first, which smells just as good as the other products in the range. Then, after smelling the new Christmas scents, I decided to buy two out of three of the hand creams available. Frosted Cranberry smells like the old Cranberry Joy range, and has a beautiful, crisp berry scent. Vanilla Brulee was a pleasant surprise, smelling exactly like the name suggests. I was expecting a simple, been-done vanilla scent that just had a fancy name. It really does smell like a dessert, though. Glazed Apple is the other seasonal scent, and although I like it, I'd prefer a crisp apple fragrance over the sweet one it has.

They're £3.50 for 30ml, but I've never paid more than £2.10 because of the offers and codes they always have going on. Still more than your standard tube of hand cream, but they're worth it for the scents alone! They're also perfect handbag size.

Have you tried The Body Shop's hand creams? Or smelt the new Christmas scents yet?

4 comments:

  1. I may need to invest in some of these for myself now that the weather has been getting colder! These scents sound lovely and they're really affordable too! <3 xx

    nessiehere.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm getting the Vanilla Brulee gift set for Christmas, I can't wait. The hand creams will make amazing stocking fillers x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently got a couple products from the Vanilla Brulee line and I love the scent.

    http://mmemento-mmori.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a massive fan of these hand creams, I just love them! I've tried coconut from the standard range and also have all three of the Christmas ones. I'm just disappointed they appear to have completely sold out of the Glazed apple ones so I don't think I'll be able to stock up before they disappear after Christmas x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric