Monday 3 August 2015

Recently Purchased


Another month, another collective haul.

I really like the Tresemme Platinum Strength Shampoo & Conditioner, so thought I'd try the Deep Conditioning Treatment and Stay Soft Leave In Treatment from the same range. They're currently £2.97 down from £5.99 at Superdrug, which is a great price. I have a review of these products coming up, so look out for that.

The Nip + Fab Glycolic Fix Extreme Pads were also from Superdrug, and were £7.45 down from £14,95. I've been enjoying the original pads in the range, so thought I'd give these stronger ones a go.

I'm only half way through my current pot of Lush's Ultrabland, but bought another (£11.50) because I like to have back ups of the products I absolutely adore. It removes my makeup like no other, and leaves it feeling moisturised.

I've been choosing natural pink lip products over other shades recently, and because I only had a couple in my collection, it was the perfect excuse to buy more. I picked up the Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in Proudly Naked for £7.99 and the L'Oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Julianne's Nude for £7.99. They're both going to be featured in my upcoming post about natural pink lip products because I've really been liking them.

Lisa, from Golden Glow, is currently having a blog sale, and I bought the NARS Copacabana Illuminator and Clarins Summer Bronzing Compact for £10 each (usually £23.50 and £30). Unfortunately, the Clarins bronzer lid arrived broken, but the powder is fine. I'm just going to have to think of a way to store it.

Topshop and River Island both had some jeans in their sale. I bought the Topshop acid wash ones for £20 down from £38, and the River Island dark acid wash molly jeggings for £17 down from £40. I absolutely love the River Island ones, and so does my sister (she bought them for full price and has just bought another pair in the sale).

I've also just remembered that I bought two Topshop Cheek Jellies in the sale as well. I bought Sibling and Beep for just £2 each. I already own, and love, Reign, so was happy to add these to my collection.

The dolly shoes are from Primark, and were £5 each. I've been loving the light grey ones because I didn't have a grey pair of shoes before, so they've filled a void.

The Joules Olive Dog Wellies were £19.95 down from £39.95, and I also had a code, so had a further couple pounds taken off. We live just up from a woods and river, so that's where we go to walk our dogs. Wellies are a must, and I just think these ones are really cute. I'm actually tempted by another pair, but think these will do, for now...

1 comment:

  1. I nearly brought those wellies as well...good taste ;) and I do love those dolly shoes!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric