Wednesday 14 October 2015

Boots, Glorious Boots


I love boots, but it's rare for me to find a pair I like. They usually look great on other people, but I struggle to feel the same when I'm the one wearing them. I feel like many, especially of the ankle variety, make my feet look huge. In the last couple months, though, I've taken on the 'screw it' mentality, and have just bought them. It's not the boots making my feet look huge, it's my feet making my feet look huge, and this isn't going to change, no matter what footwear I wear! I think part of it is paranoia as well, because I don't think this of others who have the same size feet.

Anyway, after buying the boots in this post, I've bought three more pairs from New Look. I actually bought four, but returned one pair. I know it's excessive, but like I said, I rarely find boots I like, so have to take advantage when I do. It's the same with coats. The first pair were £24.99, the second pair were £27.99, and the third pair were £39.99, but I had 20% off these prices. They're all very different, which I like. 

I was unsure about the first pair, but now they're my favourite, and were the ones I instantly liked in store. The second pair look better on, trust me, and remind me of the lace up, tan ones I had from Office a few years ago. I had a pair similar to the third ones when I was in my early teens., and because of this, I'm still not 100% sure on them. They do look nice on, though, and that's the main thing. I think I'm just associating them with a less fashionable time in my life! Not that I'm fashionable now.

Are you a boot lover? Where's your go-to place for a pair?

3 comments:

  1. ASOS and Topshop seem to be my go to places, but I really need to check out New Look now. The first pair are just so 'me', although reading this is not good for my bank balance!
    Jodie, xo // Jodie Loue

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first pair are lovely. I find myself wanting every pair of ankle boots I see. I really need to replace my knee high boots but I'm really struggling to find a pair I like (and can afford). I have a few pairs of ankle boots from Topshop - yes their a little more expensive but have lasted really well.
    Jen x
    www.tartanbrunette.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous and I also love the first pair :) x

    Christina Marie - xtinagsays.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric