I need shoes to go with this dress! and to help me decide, I'm going to do a pros and cons on two types of shoes. (& ask for your help!) Dolly shoes vs. Heels.
White lace dolly shoes. Newlook £14.
1. Cheaper than heels = more money for clothes!
2. A lot more comfortable and this is important because I'm going to be at this wedding all day
3. They look cute and girly
4. Will wear again
5. Have found many pairs to go with my dress
1. Don't look as nice as heels
Newlook, Down to £15 (Money is obviously not an issue here, but I'm not sure if I like them)
(Chosen shoes from Newlook because they are in my price range)
1. Look gorgeous!
2. ^ That's the only reason I need :P
1. Expensive (Top of my budget. I'm not spending over £30 on shoes I will hardly wear.. which brings me on to the next point)
2. Will rarely wear them; only when I go out to a party
3. Might hurt my feet if I'm in them allll day
4. (Heels in general) Haven't found many pairs I like
So yes, we can clearly see which has more pros, but the one pro for heels outweighs most :P I'm not sure. I'm sure most of you will say heels but I haven't got money to waste on a pair of shoes which I will wear.. once a month maybe?
Aaah I'm in two minds!
What do you think?
Oh and are Primark selling any nice heels recently?