I rarely wear eye-shadow and I think my eyelids are weird haha so that's why I never create looks. Here is the result of playing around with my Sleek palette. I know it's not very good and it literally took me a couple of minutes so please go easy on me!
I have two short lashes on my lower lash line :( A result of boredom and picking off mascara; don't do it kids!
I really like these colours on me, they go so well with my auburn hair, brown eyes and freckles.
Here's what I used:
- In the Sleek palette: 5th colour on top row, 5th colour on bottom row and 6th colour on bottom row (Green/turquoise, brown and olive). Olive across all of lid, brown in the inner half and green/turquoise in the crease.
- I used my ELF studio 'C' eye-shadow brush to apply them. It is quite a big brush so is hard when trying to be precise. I might purchase a smaller one.
- NYX brow kit
- ELF eyelash and brow wand
- Elite black eyeliner pencil
- One coat of Natural Collection's Lash Length Mascara in Black
EDIT: Added BodyShop's Eyeshadow in Peacock Green to the crease and lower lash line :)