Tuesday 31 August 2010

My first Graze box!

I'm not going to go into great detail about Graze as quite a lot of you will know by now. Graze is a company who send you healthy snacks through your letter box on the days you choose. You rate the snacks to your preference (Bin, try, like, love and send soon) and the people at Graze will hand pick snacks according to your ratings.
Here is a summary in picture form!

Graze say: We offer delicious, healthy, natural food; fresh fruit, delicious nuts, seeds & dried fruits, tasty crackers & olives, as well as some well deserved natural treats. Our range is completely free from artificial colourings, flavourings and preservatives and everything is hand-picked from the finest producers.

You can get your first box free using this code: K7X293M3 and your second box half price at £1.49. Each box from then is £2.99, which I can not afford on a regular basis so will only be getting a box every couple of weeks.
To receive your free box you do have to enter your bank details, but you pay per box so after you have tried your first, you can cancel all future orders and not be charged. My dad was saying 'I've had companies do this to me before, they keep taking money out.' But you don't automatically pay per week, just per box!
He was also like 'Graze could set websites up making their site sound good.' and I was like 'No dad, they have not made a fake BBC website and they have not made up blogs, and blogged for years just to tie people in.' haha!

So here is my first box:



The box comes with a leaflet, with nutritional details on the snacks you have.
Today I have: Great Fire Dragon- roasted maize, jumbo chilli maize and satay broad beans.
Pina Colada- Dried pineapple, mango and coconut - 2 of my 5 a day!
Savoury Roasted Seeds- Roasted pumpkin and sunflower seeds.
Copacabana- Brazil nuts, milk and dark chocolate buttons.

I think this is a great idea; healthy snacks suited to your needs, biodegradable and recyclable packaging and personal information.

x

4 comments:

  1. I've seen these on Star Violet's blog too and they sound like a pretty good idea, I might have to have a little look on the website and try it out! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you got a great first box. I love Graze boxes :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about trying graze for a while, and this post spurred me on, and my first box is ordered! Looking forward to my yummy snacks!

    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you very much for the code :) I checked the site out and didn't realise you had a code on your post for your first box free.
    So I have now ordered my first box. Will probably also get the second one as its half price and then like you said just get them every couple of weeks as it is pretty pricey - But it looks awesome.
    Can't wait for my first box to arrive on Thursday :)
    I love reading your blog you've really helped out with competitions and receiving free/discounted items :) It's what I like being a poor student haha..
    So thank-you very much :):)
    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric