Hello all :)
- I got a B in my January Psychology exam! Regular readers will know the struggle I've had with Psychology; I'm good in class but my previous exam results didn't show that. Well this time, I revised. Properly. I wrote everything in my folder out in note form. Hard work really does pay off.
- I got a D in English. I knew I had screwed the exam up so I was expecting it. I screwed it up so much (Changed the question I was answering for the second half three times) that I'm surprised I even got a D. Obviously I'm retaking because I know I can do better.
- My future... Firstly, I don't think I'll get into Uni and if I do, I don't think I'll manage. Also, I'll come out in debt and will the degree really help me get a better job? I know people with degrees who are in the same boat with those without. Saying this, I don't want to finish my A Levels and get a 'regular' job because I feel I cannot improve from this. I don't want to do anything with my life.
- I ordered a Models Own nail polish from eBay and it arrived today... smashed :( This is the second one I've ordered (Different people, different sites) that has smashed. I think it's either the postal service or my house. This is because when the post man drops our post through, it drops to a concrete floor. Just to be sure another one doesn't break because of the concrete floor, I'm putting a box with pillows in under the letterbox. Although it could have been the post man or my floor, I do think that this time it was the sellers fault. The polish wasn't protected well. It had a thin strip of bubble wrap around it and was in a thin, carrier bag like envelope with no built in bubble wrap.
- The Groupon/ASOS offer... you know half of your news feed is going to be about it. If you are not aware of this offer (Which has now ended but I recommend you sign up to Groupon; fantastic discounts), basically you could buy a £20 ASOS voucher for £9, saving £11. You have to spend £21 at ASOS (£20 voucher + £1 of your own money) so you're really spending £10 and getting £10 free. There were 50,000 Groupons sold and even if everybody did just spend that extra £1, ASOS are making £50,000. It's likely that a lot of people will spend more than £21, giving ASOS a nice little profit.
I'm impatient so have already spent mine (Which I may regret if new products arrive). There wasn't much I actually wanted so settled with 3 Models Own polishes (Champagne, Mystic Mauve, Beth's Blue) (Hopefully these will not break in the post!) and the Models Own nail art pen in Black. I would prefer white but they didn't have it.
So I bought 2 Models Own polishes for £10 and received another polish and art pen for free.