Hello beautiful people! As per usual, I have no idea what I'm about to write.
- In my last Someday Summary, I talked about applying to Marjon University. I've been offered a place there :) As I only need CCC, it's definitely going to be my second choice.
- I think I know what University I want as my first choice; Plymouth. This means my first and second choices are in the city where I live and I can stay at home. This will save me money and if I wanted to, I could always move out in my second year. Falmouth University is beautiful and the course is great but if I got in, I would probably choose my second choice over it so there's really no point in putting it as my first choice. EDIT: I've chosen Plymouth as my first choice and Marjons as my second. I changed Track and everything. No going back now!
- I've made my revision timetable for the upcoming months. I should be able to fit in around 64 hours of revision per exam. It's going to be a lot of work but I've just got to keep thinking that it's only for a few months (& then another 3 years at Uni!)
- I've still not found a May Ball dress, haha. EDIT: I'm not going to May Ball. If I go, I won't be able to afford to go and see Lee Evans and buy people's birthday presents. I'll just hate all the photos of me plastered all over Facebook anyway. Don't want to miss out but what can I do? The £110 that would've gone on May Ball can now go on better things.
- I'm falling in love with Etsy. I find it so much better than eBay. I look at eBay as people selling off any old junk but Etsy sells so many beautiful pieces. The community, website, products, are just better. It's amazing for jewellery. Yesterday (Or the day before; cannot remember) I bought a vintage, long, bronze, leaf necklace. It's beautiful and I cannot wait for it to arrive.
- People who write malicious comments under anonymous = Jealous cowards.
- I love the Upside Down Dogs website. It's a website full of photos of upside down dogs! Here are my favourites: