Wednesday 16 March 2011

Someday Summary - Wednesday

I really like writing these, they're like my diary :)

  • I was told earlier in the week by my teacher that it is unlikely I will get a B in English. I was so upset. I only chose 4 University options, so I had one more. My friend told me that Marjons (Another University in my city) do English courses. I checked it out and found that there are still places available for my chosen course and I only need three C's. I applied and am now waiting for a response. Hopefully they'll accept me!
  • I don't know whether to go to my May Ball. The positive point for going is that everyone in my year is going and I don't want to miss out. However, I'm going to struggle to find money to buy a dress. On top of this, I have to find money for birthday presents and rent. Also, I hate photos of myself and I will hate seeing them plastered over Facebook.
  • My last post showed my ASOS/Models Own order. I found out that the Models Own nail art pen brush was bent and un-usable. I didn't really mind because I will mainly use the 'nib' to create dots and fine details, however, I still contacted ASOS about the product being faulty. They replied saying that I don't have to return the item and they will send me a replacement, which should arrive tomorrow. I am very impressed with the customer service I received.
  • I had my hair cut today. Nothing too drastic, just a trim and some more layers put in. Layers make my hair more 'flicky' and harder to plait but they give it great shape and volume. My hairdresser cut a few layers bluntly so I finished cutting my hair myself when I got home. I also finished off my sister's hair as she wanted her fringe shorter. I would cut it myself most of the time but I cannot reach the back!


x

3 comments:

  1. I wouldnt worry about uni too much everything will fall into place and go go go to your may ball, you don't need to spend a fortune, what type of dress are you looking for?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure yet, all I know is cocktail dress. Either strapless or one shoulder, not too fussed on the colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You could try looking on ebay for a dress?:)x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric