Thursday 14 June 2012

EcoTools Bamboo Bronzer Brush from eBay


After buying the EcoTools 5 Piece Brush Set from eBay and writing a post about it here, I ordered the Bamboo Bronzer Brush. I bought it from here and it cost £4.96, including P&P. Boots are selling it for £9.99, so that's quite a saving!
It's big, it's chunky and it's very soft! It also washes well.
After talking to a few people and comparing my brushes to the ones in Boots, I think the eBay ones are real. Even if they're not, they're great quality!

7 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to try eco tools brushes-they look so, so soft and of really good quality! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo it'd be awesome with mineral products! I have yet to try ecTools, or mineral foundation for that matter

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't even care if it was fake if it was good haha! Maybe that's just me being cheap! I do want to try this though xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've bought one of these just waiting for it to arrive. Im not bothered if they are fake if they're good quality. so cheap too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got mine from ebay and think its fab!! :)
    Georgia | frecklie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been looking at the items on ebay but most are from china or hong kong and take an age. Cutecosmetics have them cheaper than boots and free postage from the UK :D

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have ecotools and I really like them! That looks like a real one!
    I've nominated you for a little award, take a look on my site if you're interested.

    Amy :) xx
    http://alittleboatsailing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric