Thursday 4 October 2012

Washi Tape Haul and Notebook Decorating

I've been meaning to buy some washi tape for months, so when eBay had a £5 off code the other night, I thought it was the perfect time to order some!
If you don't know what washi tape is, it's coloured and patterned masking tape which can be used to decorate nearly anything.


Here are the ones I ordered. I have a tendency to collect things, so I couldn't just buy a couple rolls! The descriptions below are linked to the washi tapes' listings:

Most of the tapes above are from the same seller and P&P is 70p, no matter how many rolls you buy.
I've just ordered a red polka dot one as well! Next on my list: Some orange varieties.


With some of the washi tapes, I decorated this notebook (Paperchase, £1.50). I love it! I can't wait to decorate more things. Next, I'm going to put some washi tape on the ends of my make-up brushes because I have multiples that I use for different purposes. Also, I'd love to decorate glass jars (Fill with sweets and you have a great present), a photo frame and make my own birthday/Christmas cards.
Do a quick Google search and you'll find thousands of ideas!

Do you own any rolls of washi tape? If so, what have you made/decorated with them?

5 comments:

  1. I really want to try washi tape, you've just convinced me to order some!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative and so cheap too! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for explaining what Washi tape actually is, I've been wondering for a while now. I love the notepad, so cute, and using it on make up brushes is such a good idea xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive never heard of these! aaaaand now i need some:) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get me some! I was looking for some in town the other day but couldn't find any so I will resort to eBay.
    Your notebook looks great! x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric