Friday 4 January 2013

Boots Sale Purchases

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

In my Christmas Sale Purchases and More post, I said I'm always underwhelmed by the Boots sale. Well, this post completely contradicts that statement! I love Boots Extracts and Botanics, so thought I'd buy some sets for birthdays throughout the year, as well as Christmas.
The Boots Extracts Collection was £11 down from £22. It contains a variety of mango and coconut scented products (all large 200ml sizes). I worked out that the products separately come to around £35, so I'm very pleased. I'm going to split the products up, put them into organza bags, and give as presents.
The Boots Extracts Cranberry set was £8 down from £16. It contains a 200ml tube of body wash, 200ml of body lotion, a 50ml tub of body scrub and a 50ml tub of body butter. I love this set. The bag is beautiful and the products smell delicious. I think it will be perfect for a Christmas present!
The Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter Mini Mix set was £2.50 down from £5. It contains a 75ml tube of body wash and a 50ml tub of body butter. I think this set is a perfect little stocking filler (or birthday gift bag filler!). I wish there were more scents available.
The Botanics Men's Face Care Regime was £6 down from £12. I didn't take a photo of this separately because the products are on the front of the box. It contains a 150ml tube of face wash, 150ml of shave gel and a 75ml tube of moisturiser. This will either be for my dad or grandad, I think! I love how it's presented - the box is lime green inside, too :)
The Boots Extracts Mango Selection is in the Christmas Sale Purchases post, linked at the top, so you can see it in more detail there. It was £5 down from £10 and contains 200ml of body wash, 200ml of body scrub and 200ml of body butter. The body butter alone is £7.95, so this is a great little bargain!



So, the Boots Christmas sale isn't that underwhelming after all! Only because of the Extracts and Botanics sets though. I wasn't interested in anything else.

6 comments:

  1. Really great bargains! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh that's a good idea, stocking up for the year! Looks like you found some good bargains too!

    Frankie x
    http://coffeeshopsandcardigans.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo your stuff arrived then :P. I agree with you buying stuff cheap in the sales and keeping them for Christmas/Birthdays, that's what I try and do now too :). My Mum's always had the right idea, since I was little I remember her having a present box under her bed, so whenever it was somebody's Birthday and she hadn't got them anything, she'd just look in the box and be able to find something :) I need to try more of this range, I've heard a lot of good things about it, but haven't really used a lot of the products.
    E
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sale buys they will keep you going for a while wont they :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a good shopping! In my country there is no place that sells products at good price discount coupons? Sales? No such thing, here at the end of the world ... no Target or Primark and Boots ... it's all super expensive or of questionable quality ... I tell you that in my country in the Christmas season almost all the shops go up in their prices ( Food ,clothes ,drinks,cosmetics,Toys...Everything! Can you believe it?
    X Pinkana <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a good shopping! In my country there is no place that sells products at good price discount coupons? Sales? No such thing, here at the end of the world ... no Target or Primark and Boots ... it's all super expensive or of questionable quality ... I tell you that in my country in the Christmas season almost all the shops go up in their prices ( Food ,clothes ,drinks,cosmetics,Toys...Everything! Can you believe it?
    X Pinkana <3

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric