Tuesday 8 January 2013

The Body Shop Vineyard Peach Shower Gel

Photobucket

The scent of a product is an important factor for me, especially with shower gels. With that in mind, let me introduce you to my new favourite shower gel! It smells delicious. Think of fresh, juicy peaches and you're there. It smells even better once it's lathered up too. It serves its purpose of cleaning my body, but that's not why I would repurchase it, if I'm honest! It's all about the heavenly scent. I don't know if I'll be able to keep my hands off of the bottle I bought my mum for Mother's Day...
It's normally £4, but I bought it for £2 in the sale (which is still going on). I don't think I would pay full price for it, but that's the same for all of The Body Shop products because there's usually a generous discount code floating around the internet.
The Vineyard Peach products were/are in the sale with the Christmas scents and I heard that they're limited edition. I really hope this isn't true! I would buy the body butter, but I have so many tubs already. I can justify buying shower gel because I use it every day, but I rarely moisturise (naughty, I know), and I've been using body oils if I do.

Have you tried any of the Vineyard Peach products? If so, do you love the scent just as much as I do?

3 comments:

  1. This range was brought out as LTD edition, boo! I love the scent of this, and agree with everything you've written! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this in the sale too, not used it yet but it smell amazing! Although to me it smells a bit more like apricots though... haha xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric