Saturday 24 January 2015

Another Yankee Candle Haul


I know I've only just posted one of these, but my sister and I went to a store that had its own Yankee Candle section the other day, so took advantage of being able to see and smell all the scents.

I intended on stocking up on Red Raspberry because I'd melted it the night before and fell in love. Sadly, it was the one scent they didn't have any wax tarts in, so I settled for a sampler candle (£1.80). I then bought another Mango Peach Salsa, as well as Black Cherry, Pink Grapefruit, and Turquoise Sky for £1.49 each. Turquoise Sky is described as 'calm, salty air with hints of sea grass and musk, float gently on ocean waves... off on an adventure beneath a bright blue sky', but I'd just describe it as fresh and slightly more masculine than the others I have.

Champaca Blossom is one of the fragrances of the month (25% off), so I paid £1.12 for the wax tart. It's described as a 'fruity floral nectar', and I'd agree with that. Not one I'd have chosen if I was shopping online, so I'm glad I was able to smell it.

Summer Scoop and Sicilian Lemon were £1.04 for some reason, and ones I'd had my eye on before. Summer Scoop smells like strawberry ice cream, and you can guess what Sicilian Lemon smells like!

Finally, Christmas Cookie and Snowflake Cookie were 74p each. There were other Christmas and Halloween scents on sale, too, but I didn't like them as much.

I don't need to buy any more for a while now, but I'm tempted to buy 10 Red Raspberry melts from yankee.co.uk for £9.60! I may need another Pineapple Cilantro as well because the scent's currently wafting through the house and smelling beautiful.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I love smelling Yankee Candles! ^ ^

    www.thedailydollyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric