Wednesday 21 January 2015

The Body Shop Haul


I've been 'treating myself' a lot recently, so expect to see a few hauls!

The code I used for the products above only entitled me to 35% off (not 40% or 50% off like I usually buy with!), but it included sale items as well, so I didn't mind so much!

I'd wanted to try The Body Shop's Home Fragrance Oils for ages, so when I bought my burner, I went straight to the website. I bought Aloe & Soft Linen, Green Tea & Lemon, Pomegranate & Raspberry, Exotic, and Satsuma for £2.60 each (RRP £4).

I then bought another All In One Face Base in 02 for £9.10 (RRP £14) because I always like to be stocked up on this. It has some coverage and a velvety soft, matte finish.

From the sale, I bought the Frosted Cranberry Eau De Toilette for £2.93 (RRP £8.50), the Frosted Cranberry Body Polish for £3.25 (RRP £10), and the Raspberry Body Scrub for £4.25 (RRP £13). I want to start using body scrubs more, and these scents are a couple of my favourites!


Have you bought anything from The Body Shop recently?

3 comments:

  1. These all look lovely and seem like they would smell amazing. I have the buddy scrub in strawberry and love it.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin' |

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got some fab bargains! Love the sound of those home fragrance oils, I also really want a body scrub! x
    ELEANORMAES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I love the body shop, there body butters in particular are divine! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric