Sunday 26 April 2015

Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Spray


The moment we've been waiting for is here; Soap & Glory has released a Sugar Crush fragrance. There's also four other scents now available in body spray form, but this is the one we're most excited about, isn't it? I bought it the day after finding out about its release, and didn't think the £4 price tag was too bad. There was also a 'mist' in a glass bottle for £10, but thought I'd give this a go first.

A sweet spray, with a fruity lime twist. SUGAR CRUSH™ features essential lemon oil and a Elemi oil for an ENERGIZING lift using Active Refresher technology. A cocktail of vanilla musk blended with sweet lime, ginger and smashed brown sugar. This happy-hour-all-day, mouth-wateringly moreish, mojito-zinging body spray is the closest you can get to a smile in a bottle.

It smells exactly like the other products in the range, which actually surprised me at first. I thought the heavier notes of the scent came from the ingredients in the body butter and scrub, not from the fragrance itself, so was expecting this to be lighter. The scent is strong, and can even be overwhelming if you get a bit spray happy, but it lasts longer than other body sprays I've tried. I could still detect it after an hour (I wasn't paying attention after this point). It produces a fine mist, too, which I like. The packaging does look a little cheap, but it has that retro vibe we expect from Soap & Glory.

Will you be trying this?

6 comments:

  1. I love this scent, I'll definitely have to pick it up!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm super excited to buy this! I bought the mist earlier in the week and to be honest, I was a little disappointed! It smells great but not exactly like how the body products smell, which is what I was hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited to buy this! I bought the mist earlier in the week and to be honest, I was a little disappointed! It smells great but not exactly like how the body products smell, which is what I was hoping for!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I have to have this. This scent is incredible and by far my favourite from the S&G range!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this product. I’ve tried the body butter and loved it so may give the mist a go!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I wish to say that this post is amazing, well written and come with approximately all important infos. I’d like to peer extra posts like this . Here is my homepage; tecteem.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric