Friday 26 June 2015

Nip + Fab Haul


Ever since trying, and being impressed with, the Nip + Fab Glycolic Instant Fix Mask, I've wanted to try more from the brand. I wanted to buy the Glycolic Fix Pads a couple months back, but just missed the half price offer and didn't want to pay full price. They're now back on offer in Boots, so thought it was a good time to dip my toe into the Nip + Fab water.

I bought the Glycolic Fix Pads (£6.49 down from £12.99) before the other products, and have been using them for about a week and a half now. I didn't know where their place would be in my routine, but I've been using them after I shower, and this seems to be working well. I really like them, and will be reviewing soon.

Because the other Glycolic Fix products work well for me, I wanted to try the Serum (£7.47 down from £14.95). I've yet to use it, but will be doing so from tonight.

The Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Serum (£9.97 down from £19.95) is another I've read many positive reviews on. I used it last night, it wasn't greasy in the slightest, and it absorbed quickly. I thought it'd be more moisturising than it was, but it did seem to make my skin feel more plump.

The Dragon's Blood Fix Plumping Mask (£7.47 down from £14.95) is another I haven't used yet, but am looking forward to giving it a go. I'm not expecting it to be as good as the Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask, but we'll see.


Which Nip + Fab products would you recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric