Sunday 3 October 2010

Boots 17 Mirror Shine Lipstick in Flirtini

Sorry for the light reflecting off of the tube.



How pretty does this lipstick look?!
This is priced at £4.49.
17 say: 'A moisturising lipstick with a mirror-shine gloss. Containing the perfect combination of pigment and micro pearls, it cleverly reflects the light to create the optical illusion of fuller lips and gives a super sheer, wet-look finish.'

My thoughts: I completely agree with 17 so I don't need to repeat what they've said :)
This colour gives you the 'I've just eaten strawberries' look:


Beautiful colour, moisturising and glossy, just like a tinted lip balm :)

x

10 comments:

  1. love the name of it! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an absolutely gorgeous colour! I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a pretty pink! :) Looks lovely!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these lipsticks, I have Beehive, but this one is so pretty too!
    Kat x Click&Make-Up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely color!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty colour :)
    and ahaaa I love that when yooh eat strawberries and get all ze juice on your lips :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lipstick looks great! What a fab colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great colour on you ! And I love the nail varnish too !

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric