Sunday 31 October 2010

Make-up collection!

I've been blogging for 1 year and 2 months and I realised that I have never done a make-up collection post!
My make-up is stored in baskets and is separated into four sections: face, lips, eyes, eyeshadow.
As I was going through my make-up, I noticed that I don't actually own a lot! So now I don't have to feel guilty about buying more of it :P

Here is my pathetic excuse of a make-up collection:
Actual face. Three powders and three concealers! I thought I had so much more! I don't wear foundation so that's why I don't own any.


Blush, bronzer and highlighters.


Eyes. Very little eyeshadow as I don't wear it often.


Lips. Again, not much as I don't wear it often.

So, I don't wear foundation, eyeshadow and rarely wear lip products. Wow. I don't wear much do I?!

x

13 comments:

  1. thats a great collection, you have something of everything, it doesnt matter how much you've got, its how you wear it ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow your so lucky you can get away without wearing it,and you have a good slection of products either way! Plus how you restrain yourself from buying makeup, is very lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have a great collection, mine is pathetic!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm trying to make sure i use everything i have so i can shrinky my collection - I'm want mine to look more like yours where i use everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i started a pan a couple weeks ago, even though i have a little more than essentials, i'm trying to get rid of everything so i can try new things. your collection is lovely, sooner or later it will get so bif you won't know where to store it ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. my collection is sooo much poorer, haha! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. you've got a lovely collection! thanks for sharing how you organize them, all my makeup is in a big hot mess at the mo!):
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. thats a lovely collection! its much beetter to have fewer items but actually use most of it <33

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol for someone who says she doesnt have a lot of make up, you've got loads there! Lovely collection hun xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric