Saturday 9 October 2010

Everyday Minerals Eye Shadow - All Spice and Starry Eyed

If you haven't yet read my review on Everyday Minerals Blushes, click here.
Everyday Minerals is a well known mineral make up brand. Their products are affordable, of high quality and their website is well designed: Everyday Minerals.

Here I have a couple of their eye shadows in travel sizes. The travel sizes are packaged in roller ball tubes so their easy to apply. When I first started wearing make up (12 years oldish) I bought an Avon roller ball eye shadow which I adored so these bring back memories!

All Spice and Starry Eyed.


All Spice and Starry Eyed swatches.

All Spice is described as: Like a soft neutral pink champagne laced with delicate white shimmer.
Starry Eyed is described as: A deep brown with silver shimmer.

As they are mineral, the formula is very soft. All Spice blends beautifully and is a great highlight colour. Starry Eyed is a little harder to blend because of it's dark colour but it's perfect for a crease colour.

The 'mini' sized pots are $7 (Around £4.40) and the travel roller balls are $4.50 (Around £2.80). These are so affordable!

Mineral, variety of colours (Currently 76 colours!) and easy on your purse, I would recommend these :)

I have many products on my wishlist from Everyday Minerals and will be buying from them in the future. (Their concealers and blushes are ah-mazing!)
x

4 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric