Friday 1 October 2010

GOSH Bronzing Shimmer Brush Review


This is GOSH's Bronzing Shimmer Brush which is new to the range. The price is £9.

The photos above show the brush, and the cap that covers the brush, making it easier to put the lid on.

Here are a few swatches:


& heavily swatched:


The product is gorgeous; finely milled bronze shimmer (As the name suggests!) which reflects the light beautifully.
The only thing I don't like about this product is the brush. This is no surprise as most 'built in' brushes aren't of great quality.
The brush isn't as soft as I would like but I'm willing to over look this as the product itself is great.


You can buy GOSH cosmetics in Superdrug stores and online

Thank you for reading :)

6 comments:

  1. Ooooh I haven't seen this at a counter but it looks beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks lovely, I have 2 of these body shimmers one from Avon and the other Virgin Vie so would be interested to try this :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful!:D Gives a nice shimmer.:D

    Thanks for the review and swatches.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shimmer to it :)
    I think I may have to invest in this, as it would be perfect for hat autumn colour on me cheeks :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric