Tuesday 22 February 2011

17 Endless Shine Lip Gloss in Pink Lady



Price: £3.59

I'm not a regular lip gloss wearer but I'm beginning to wear it more. When I first saw this I didn't think much of it. I was surprised to see this has 5 star ratings on Boots.com so decided to give it a chance.

What I love about this product is the packaging. A lot of lip glosses on the market these days bulk up the packaging to make 3ml of product look like 9ml. The 5ml of product you get with this lip gloss is in a basic plastic tube; no deceiving involved. The lid clicks firmly in place and also has a 'stopper' to make sure no product leaks.

The formula is very glossy (Hence the name!) and the consistency is slightly thick/sticky, but in a good way. This makes the gloss last longer than others would. Pink Lady is a shimmery pink which is very pretty.

I can see why this product has so many great reviews.


x

6 comments:

  1. Ive got this in Dolly bird and ive only used it twice - it seems to have a really plasticy smell thats a bit off putting :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks lovely! i haven't tried any 17 lipglosses in yeaaars x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have amazing teeth! And the colour of that lipgloss looks really nice:)x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've tagged you on my blog, hope you don't mind me letting you know in your comments! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the color of that lipgloss, a delicate pinky color i would buy that myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks really nice :) and you have amazing teeth such a beautiful smile :)! xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric