Tuesday 22 February 2011

Tag: How much is your face worth?

This is just a quick post seeing how much money is spent on my daily 'face'. This doesn't include skincare, just make up.


Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in 01 Fair: £3.99
First Light Cosmetics Mineral Perfect Finish in Air Kiss: £12.99
Natural Collection Blush in Pink Cloud: £1.99
NYX Brow Powder in Taupe/Ash: Not sure on the price, around £4
MUA Eye Shadow in Shade 8 (To line my lower lashes): £1
Collection 2000 Extreme 24 Hour Felt Tip Eye Liner: £2.99
No7 Exquisite Curl Mascara: £10
Vaseline Rosy Lips Lip Balm: £1.99

Total: £38.95


I think that's pretty good! I regularly change my blush and mascara; my other blushers are more expensive but my other mascaras are less expensive so it averages out.

I also don't wear the eye liner and lip balm everyday so the total is normally cheaper.



x

11 comments:

  1. £38.95 is really good! Mine was over £100...
    http://lilylipstick.blogspot.com/2011/02/how-much-does-your-face-cost.html

    That MUA eyeshadow looks gorgeous - can't believe they're only £1 each! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's really good, I think mine was double. I love MUA products, I keep going back for more!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this post interesting to work out how much your face costs day to day lol X

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's good, so glad I'm not the only one that doesn't spend a fortune! Lol... I use less products but it probably averages out quite similar to yours expense-wise as much of mine is Urban Decay :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's great for that price! Am gna attempt this tag too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That's a really good price :) I really wanna try that Natural Collection blush but it's always sold out at my local Boots :(
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. My face is worth 174- eek! I never thought of it like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these kind of posts:) and your's is a really good price to some other people's I seen:Lx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey this is a really interesting blog post, I've heard lots of good things about the Collection 200 concealer, been eyeing it! Think I might post about this aswell :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thats not bad price, this tag is quite interesting to do haha. xx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric