Tuesday 7 February 2012

Pretty Polishes

China Glaze Dance Baby, China Glaze Make Some Noise, China Glaze Secret Peri-Wink-Le, Color Club Gimme A Grape Big Kiss, Color Club Pucci-Licious and Color Club Age of Aquarius. 

Oohh... I want to buy more already! I bought these from eBay seller beautyzone2007. With combined shipping, these worked out to be around £4 each. The Color Club polishes are for my mum and sister, but they may let me borrow them to swatch for you!
The China Glaze Electropop collection contains a lot of shades that are similar to older ones. For example, Make Some Noise is similar to High Hopes, Aquadelic & Kinetic Candy are similar to For Audrey, and Electric Beat is similar to Secret Peri-Wink-Le. 
I don't have shades similar to Dance Baby and Make Some Noise, so that's why I bought them (Dance Baby is a cool toned baby pink, and I only have warm toned baby pinks). I chose Secret Peri-Wink-Le over the new Electric Beat because Secret Peri-Wink-Le is slightly more purple.
Expect some Nails Of The Week posts to follow!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely buys! I think my package came today while I was out so I'll have to pick it up from the post office tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely purchases! I need to purchase some china glaze nail polishes :D let me know how they work out :)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the colours. They are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric