Saturday 30 March 2013

Haul - H&M, New Look, Primark, Paperchase and More

I thought I'd show you some of the things I've been buying recently!

H&M - Neon Balconette Bras £7.99 each, Flower Hair Clips £1.99 each

I wasn't planning on buying any bras yesterday, but when I saw these, I couldn't resist. The colours drew me in! I also picked up some more flower hair clips. I already own a few colours of these.


New Look - Brown Boots £29.99

It's difficult for me to find boots I like, so when I do, I snap them up. These are sturdy and waterproof, so should serve me well.


Primark - Loose Fitting Textured T-shirts in Black and Neon Yellow £2.50 each, Stretch Vests in Various Blue Shades £2.50 each, Ice Cubes £1

£2.50 for the t-shirts! And the vests are really nice. I'm normally a size 8, but have recently found that Primark's sizes have changed, so I got the vests in a size 6, and the t-shirts in a 10 so they're loose. The ice cubes are so practical! You can refreeze them, and they won't water your drink down once they've melted.


Paperchase - Mechanical Pens £2 each

I bought the bunny one a couple of weeks ago, and love how it writes, so picked up the floral one yesterday. You can also get refills for these, which is handy.


WHSmith - Photo Album £6.99. TKMaxx - Floral Tin £1.99

I've been looking for a pretty and affordable photo album for ages, but couldn't find one I loved, so settled on this simple black one. I don't know what I'm going to use the tin for yet, but I had to buy it. It was the only one left, and I saw a girl eyeing it up, so when she left, I dived for it (Not literally. I'm not that weird!)


Tesco - Cream and Pink Planters £1 down from £4, Floral Tins £8 for 3, Various Chocolate and Sweets

While in town yesterday, dad rang my sister and said he'd pick us up. Then, he gave us £20 and told us to spend it on Easter treats! Unsurprisingly, all of the eggs were sold out, so I settled on my favourite chocolate bars, Kinder eggs, and Jelly Tots. I also wanted some items that would last, and was drawn to the floral tins. They'd be great for tea, sugar and coffee when I get my own place, but for now, I'm going to have to find another use for them! I also picked up the planters. £1! Bargain. However, I don't have a use for them yet because I've just bought a load of brightly coloured plant pots. These don't fit the colour scheme, and won't even fit on my windowsill. 



Once the rest of my plant pots have arrived, and my windowsill is looking colourful and pretty, I'll write a post about them! Not exciting to some, but it is to me!

7 comments:

  1. Love love love the pens and it is really handy to get refills! I need to get to Paperchase- one has just opened in my city :)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The floral tins are gorgeous! Gonna have to see if I can get my hands on these :)

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've got those floral tins from Tesco too. Super cute x
    http://hcozens.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a good price for the blue vests! And i like the new look boots :)

    Lemon Kitty (I just really like cats okay)

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've tagged you in the versatile blogger award, check it out.

    - Amy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I work in Paperchase Plymouth!
    I have WAY to many of those cute pens :P
    They last ages to right!

    Day Dreams & Daisy Chains

    - Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric