Saturday 15 June 2013

Follow Affordable Treats on Bloglovin!


Hello, all! I'm not sure if you've heard, but GFC is supposedly being removed soon. This means all you lovely people in the box to the right will not be able to stay up to date with my posts that way. However, you will be able to stay up to date if you follow Affordable Treats with Bloglovin' here. Bloglovin' is free, and so easy to use. I've actually been reading blog posts through this website for months now, and much prefer it to the Blogger dashboard. All you have to do is click 'follow' to follow a blog, you can group the blogs you follow into categories, you can mark posts as 'read' so they don't clog up your homepage, and you can 'like' your favourites.

I hope you all follow me over there so we can continue to interact! Your comments really do make me smile, and even make my days!

5 comments:

  1. I agree, it's such a lovely little site, I prefer the ease of the blogger dash board but bloglovin' is a bit swish.

    Rachael-victoria.blogspot.co.uk

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Louise, just to let you know, GFC isn't going, only Google Reader is on this occasion. People with false information keep making all of us confused (probably where you've heard it too, as I keep reading incorrect facts!), and I just copied across the official Google document to my blog http://cardigansandnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/please-read-google-reader-is-going-gfc.html :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I hope you're right! I heard it was going, then that it was a rumour, and then that it was going again. Now everyone's forwarding their followers to Bloglovin. Thank you for letting me know :)

      Delete
  3. I'm really hoping that Google aren't lying to us on this one! no problem :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for writing this excellent blog for us. I have gained good stuff fromhis website. I am looking forward to your next blog.

    If you searching for a legit financial service .Check it out. Link below.
    Buy a card
    Unclaimed Mystery Box
    legit PayPal transfer dark web
    dark web financial services .

    Not only that, but I am happy to share this post with my friends.

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric