Wednesday 23 October 2013

Stocking Up on Essentials


My essentials were running low, so thought I'd stock up while some of them were on offer! I either use TRESemme or Alberto Balsam Shampoo & Conditioner, with my favourite being the Strawberries and Cream scent. I couldn't find it on the shelves anywhere, though, so when I found it online at Chemist Direct, I bought 4 bottles (98p-£1.04). I did want to buy 8, but restrained myself. To make up for the postage cost, I also bought the Pomegranate, and Mandarin & Papaya, shampoos and conditioners, which are also difficult to find in stores. From Superdrug, I bought another tube of the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser because it was just £3.32! With this, I bought two more packs of Simple's 80 Baby Moisturising Wipes for 99p each (they're normally £1.99) and MUA's Cover & Conceal Concealer for £1.50. A few days later, I noticed that Maybelline's The Rocket Mascara was £3 off and buy one get one half price, so I bought two for just £3.74 each! It's one of my favourite mascaras, so I was pretty chuffed with that. Lastly, from eBay, I bought ELF's Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light for £5.99. It's normally £3.75 on ELF's website, but the postage makes it more expensive, and I didn't want to buy anything else, so bought it from eBay to save a little bit of money. I've been using the Medium shade of this kit for years because I thought Light would be too... light! But it actually suits my eyebrows more.

Do you stock up on your essentials? Or wait until you've finished them before repurchasing?

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow , I've never actually thought about buying my essentials in bulk! I usually just wait til they run out.

    Kisses Xx, Selorm.
    shejusttalks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lot of shampoo and conditioner!! Lovely post!

    hannahthefresher.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the scents of those shampoos, yummy!
    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried the strawberry and cream version of those shampoos, I might have to have a look at them :)
    Amy x
    -A Little Boat Sailing-

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love stocking up when I find my favourite items on sale :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric