Monday 2 November 2015

Lush Haul


I had five black pots to return to Lush for a free face mask, and thought I would buy some back ups of my favourite products while I was there. I didn't plan on buying any Christmas products. This changed after having a particularly bad day!

Ro's Argan Body Conditioner £16.50 | I used to think this was an insane amount of money to spend a product. Even after buying it with my Mystery Shopper credit and falling in love with it, it was something I was only going to put on my Christmas/birthday lists each year. This was a few pots back, and now I buy it without a grudge. This is because there's nothing else like it (that Nivea one doesn't even compare). It leaves my skin so incredibly moisturised, while smelling delicious. It helps that I only use it once or twice a week so my skin doesn't become too used to it. A pot usually lasts me 2-3 months, which softens the blow of the cost.

Ultrabland Facial Cleanser £11.95 | This is my favourite cleanser. I found it quite heavy at first, but my skin's used to that moisturised feeling now, and it removes my makeup better than any other cleanser I've tried. I've still got two thirds of my current pot left, but there's no harm in stocking up!

Don't Look At Me Fresh Face Mask £6.75 | This is the mask I chose as my free one this time. It's one of their newer ones, and claims to soften, tone, and brighten. It's supposed to exfoliate and moisturise as well. The reviews so far have been very positive, so I'm looking forward to giving this a go. I thought it'd smell amazing because of the citrus ingredients, but I'm not a fan (edit: it smells better on). I'm hoping the results are worth it, though!

Peeping Santa Bubble Bar £3.95 | I didn't need this. I don't even have baths! But it was cute and smelt good. It smells like the Valentine's mushroom bubble bar they had a couple years back. Not very Christmas-y at all, but that's fine with me. It's described as smelling like strawberry, but there's a muskiness to it as well. I'm going to have to have more foot soaks just so I can use this little guy.

Reindeer Rock Soap £3.25/100g | I didn't need this either, but it smells so good! It has that delicious berry scent of Godmother, which is no longer available. I'm tempted to buy a hunk of this during the 50% off Christmas sale.


Have you had a trip to Lush recently?

4 comments:

  1. What a great haul and that body conditioner sounds amazing and need to pop it on my list when I go to lush.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure the Comforter isn't available anymore? It's still in my store at the moment, but now I'm wondering if I need to buy some back ups! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah, I meant Godmother! Must have had a mind blank when writing this. I'll change it now :)

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric