Monday 9 March 2015

The Body Shop Home Fragrance Oils


As soon as I bought my electric tart warmer, I headed to The Body Shop's website to buy these. I'd had my eye on them for a while, and loved the Pomegranate & Raspberry scent already.

To use, I fill the dish with water and add some drops of my chosen scent. I actually use about ten because my dish can hold a lot of water, but even a few make a difference. The water evaporates after a few hours, and then I fill it up again or wipe it out.

The scents are so fresh, and I love that you can adjust how strong you'd like them to be with the amount of drops you put in. Pomegranate & Raspberry was going to be an obvious favourite, but I also love Aloe & Soft Linen. The others are also great, though.

These bottles are going to last ages. When I'd taken the photo above, I'd used the Satsuma one twice, ten drops each time, three hour sessions. That's six hours of fragrance, and look at how much I had left.

These retail for £4, and they're definitely worth it, but no one pays full price for The Body Shop products. Looking back at my order, I paid £2.60 a bottle, so they were a complete bargain.

You do have to wipe the dish out afterwards, unlike wax tarts, but it's a small price to pay for such a great product. I just wish they had more! If you know of any other brands which make home fragrance oils, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric