Wednesday 7 April 2010

Boohoo dress and simple eye make up

My experience with Boohoo was a good one; easy to navigate website, fast shipping and good communication. Here's the dress I ordered for a wedding I'm going to in a few months. It was £25. I'm usually a size 8 in dresses but ordered a size 10 and it fits perfectly so I think Boohoo sizes are slightly smaller than other stores.
(The photo's are taken in the mirror with me looking very vain because my sister got in a stress and refused to take the photo.)


I just need to find some shoes :)

My make up today was very simple; black liquid liner and mascara (Also concealer and brow powder.)
I've used Collection 2000's liquid liner and Collection 2000's Volume Sensation mascara, both great products.


x

6 comments:

  1. That dress is really nice!

    Just found your blog, really nice.

    Rosie xx xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress looks so cute on you!!
    your gonna look great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww you look lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely dress- Boohoo have some lovely peices!

    http://lovelaughlauren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric