Saturday 17 April 2010

Superdrug's Vitamin E Facial Scrub

Price: £2.44

"Our naturally sourced Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant which not only revitalises and protects the skin, it also helps combat the damaging effects of free radicals and shields it against the environment.

This gentle exfoliator with oatmeal lifts dead skin cells to reveal deeply cleansed skin that feels soft, smooth and looking radiant."

Superdrug, Boots, Tesco, Asda and probably many other stores/supermarkets do their own Vitamin E skincare range. I really like the packaging of Superdrug's Vitamin E products. Instead of white, they are a light sandy-beige colour which makes them look more expensive than they are.
I really like this scrub, more so than St.Ives. To me, St.Ives facial scrub is just a blah product - Its not bad, I just expected more from all the reviews it has been given. Here is a comparison between St.Ives and Superdrug's Vitamin E. I've chosen to compare it to St.Ives as most people are familiar with this product.

Left: St.Ives, Right: Superdrug's Vitamin E.

St.Ives has a thicker formulation to Superdrug's Vitamin E and also has smaller exfoliating grains. The smaller grains might be better for exfoliating but I prefer the oatmeal grains as they are less abrasive. Superdrug's Vitamin E is also a lot more 'milkier' and I feel that its a lot more moisturising.

I would recommend this product :)

x

2 comments:

  1. Would you say it was good at calming redness or spots?xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't normally have many spots/redness so I'm not sure sorry :/ but it is not as harsh as St.Ives if you have ever tried that.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric