Sunday 25 April 2010

Thank you :)

I would like to say thank you to everyone who has commented on my last post. They brought tears to my eyes and I am so grateful for all your support. That is the main reason why I love to blog; because of all you down to earth friendly people who support and comfort me, as well as everyone else in the blogging community. I'm sorry that it was a sad post but I wanted to honour him because he really does deserve it. People with pets will know that they are like family and you love them just as much as humans.
I just want to say thank you again and sorry for an upsetting post.
x

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post, your deffo right its horrible when you loose a pet, But some people just don't understand they are part of the family and they can never be replaced or forgotten, Thinking of you & your family, Rip tam x

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric