Thursday 17 June 2010

Benefit's Conceal It Stick

"Oh Louise, really? Another blimming Benefit review?!"
I'm sorry! I had to!
So everyone knows Glamour magazine were (and still are if you can find any) giving away a free benefit pencil with July's issue. I chose the It Stick:




I'll just dive straight into this because you've probably had enough of these reviews!

Pros:
  • Creamy
  • Blends well
  • Medium coverage
  • Lasts well (I accidently went sleep with the concealer on and when I woke up, it was still had good coverage)

Cons:
  • This isn't a con for me personally but I'm sure it is for other women. This stick only comes in one colour supposedly to suit all skin tones. Well as you can see it is very light and will not suit all skin tones. I have pale skin so it is the perfect colour for me but anyone darker will find this hard to use.

Would I re-purchase? I might buy another Glamour magazine because for £2, this is a decent concealer but I would never pay the £17 price tag.

x

4 comments:

  1. I love this concealer and so glad i have it. Works well amazingly doesnt clog my skin and just lovely coverage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thant's how I feel about it.. will be looking for more mags tomorrw! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got the It Stick too - I really like it, it's the perfect shade for my pale skin but agree that it's not great for those with darker skin tones. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey loving the blog, i wish that I got that copy with the it stick now!

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric