Sunday 27 June 2010

Bikini Troubles!

How hard can it be to find a bikini I like?!
I don't want to spend over £20.. and the two I really like are over £20 (From M+S and Asos)
I don't like triangle shape bikini's and the majority are that shape so unlucky for me.

I've looked in countless stores..
I went to Tesco's today, found one I liked but surprise surprise, no size ten!
Then Matalan.. for the fourth time

stripe floral bandeau bikini top
Finally they had a size ten in this ^ but it flattens your boobs down. It was nice, but not enough to buy.

colour block bikini bottoms
I really like this. Size eight was too small (Boobs have gotten bigger!) and the only size ten they had left was broken. I can imagine this flattening your boobs too but I really do like it.

Bow Print Bikini Top
The shape I'm looking for is like this ^ (From Newlook). Balconette looking.
I'm not too keen on the print and all the other designs have sold out so I'm going to have to wait!
I didn't want to spend £16 but with all the trouble I'm going through just to find one I like, I'm going to spend that much as soon as one is in stock, it will certainly be worth it.

x

5 comments:

  1. This bikini is soo pretty! :) I want one like this! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the new look one! i think the print is quite cute :)
    and about the csn stores thing.. did you accept their offer?? i was a bit sceptical at first like i said but im really lusting over the adorable cake stands now :L ive never done anything like this before so i thought it would be a great oppurtunity :)

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah i think theyre trying to contact a lot of people! i googled them and a couple of blog posts came up. i was quite surprised they contacted me because my blog is not really related to sort of homeware topics but i think they saw my nail polish storage post and liked that :) i actually feel a bit guilty as i ignored them for such a long time while i was doing my exams but they have offered to send me a gift voucher to get something to review. something small though obviously :) not one of those lovely dressing tables! :P

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  4. im having the same trouble with finding a bikini, I want it too look good and be a decent one! But don't want to pay too much, I really like that new look one though :)


    Nicola xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. The one from new look has a really pretty print on it :D

    I looove your blog banner, I was staring at it for at least a minute. Hahaha, it's really pretty ;D

    Nice blog, i'm following.

    Classique chérie

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric