Tuesday 8 June 2010

OOTD

This morning was a dark rainy one so excuse the lighting.

Light pink T-shirt, Navy cardigan and Dark blue jeans all from Primark :)
I also forgot to put my white pumps on but their from Newlook.

I didn't intend to but my make-up coordinated with what I was wearing today (Can not show you a picture because it wouldn't show up).
I wore a light pink blush (NYC Mosaic Powder) with a light pink shimmering highlight (ELF's All All Color Stick in Lilac Petal) and on my eyes I wore a navy eyeliner. I actually used a black eyeliner with my Avon Arabian Glow Eyeshadow Pencil in Vivacious Turquoise (A bright blue) to create a navy colour. I am really liking this colour on my eyes and have wore it for the past week. It's not as boring as black but still goes with many things.
I want to get Barry M's Intense Eyeliner Pens in Royal Blue and Dark Emerald as both of these look like great alternatives to black.

x

2 comments:

  1. that top is gorgeous I love the colour!you look gorgeous ! xx

    Nicola-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely top :)

    Check out my blog, i'm gonna do a giveaway when I reach 50 followers :)
    www.allthings-cosmetic.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric